Here is what I offer with my wedding service:
- Development of a ceremony you are happy with - through face-to-face meeting/s, phone conversations and emails.
- At least one meeting at my home-office in which we go over a draft ceremony, using it as a base to discuss what you want.
- Assistance with the process of applying for your marriage to be registered.
- Availability for questions and discussion about any aspect of the ceremony and related documentation.
- Making your ceremony as stress-free and enjoyable as possible for you.
- Performing the ceremony with heart, connecting with you and your partner as well as with the guests to make this day as special as possible.
What I ask from you:
- Clear communication as we go along.
- A deposit to reserve your date and time (please let me know the start time of the ceremony as soon as possible).
- The balance of payment is due one week before the Day.
- In special cases a personalized payment plan may be worked out.
I look forward to hearing from you as to whether you would like to continue the conversation. Questions are always welcome. Either way, I wish you all the best. Should you choose to book your time/day, it will be my pleasure to assist you as much as I can. You can get a feel for my approach by looking at my website. If you wish, I can send some excerpts from a draft-ceremony and/or references from couples I have married.